Sunday, June 9, 2013
Faith Out Loud!
Don't ever be afraid to take the next step in your life. Sure it is hard getting out of your comfort zone but it could very well be the best thing you have ever done. It's good to have stability and have the crutch that keeps you without worry but I can honestly say that when we get too comfortable we often times limited our abilities to do better or see our full potential. How will you ever know how good you are or could be at something unless you stepped out on faith. Faith Out Loud to me is just not only thinking you can do better, or even have better, but it is taking the steps towards that direction. Yes it is good to think of how much more potential you have than what you are currently doing but have enough faith to move on it and move out of the comfort zone. It is not always an easy thing to do. Sometimes it means leaving some friends behind for a little while, it is even getting to know some different people. Sometimes it means your daily routines with others may change, but it is sometimes what is best for you. If you truly believe that you can do something great then you can! you have God on your side and he enables us to be successful! If you have a nudge at your heart that you need to make a change then get with God and make the change. Taking little steps and depending on God every step of the way and he will do it. God will not let us fail. He only desires for us to do better and to get the most out of this life. If you believe you can be the next greatest writer than move towards that big picture, if you believe that you can be the next great teacher than do what you need to do to move towards that big picture. Here are a few things you should know.
1. If you are too comfortable where you are and if you slightly have to change something it disrupts your whole day then it is time to have Faith Out Loud! It's time to seek God on the big picture.
2. Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might. Ecc 9:10. If you want to really move towards God's ultimate plan for your life you have to master the basics. You have to work at those as if your life depends on it. Find every area of what can make that better until you can say this needs no more fixing.
3. Be honest about yourself and where you want to be. Don't continue to settle. this means staying comfortable. Really talk to God and yourself about what your full potential really is. You know what you are capable of and God really knows. He knows things that you would not even think you would be good at start to develop you.
4. Pay attention to signs. Especially if it is for your career you need to pay close attention to the plans of others and how they are treating you and others. You never want to make long term goals with someone or a company a department or team that shows lack of interest in your growth. This is very important because if you are too comfortable you will sit there and stay without any fulfillment. God desires for us to have fulfilling Jobs and Careers He desires for us to enjoy what we do women. He talks about this in the proverbs 31 woman. She worked really hard and did a lot but she enjoyed it therefore she was successful and her business was booming!
5. Move and do what God tells you to. Follow his voice and seek him constantly all the way through. The only way you will know if it is from God if you just step out on it. Don't give up on him half way through! You have to let him see you through it to the end.
6. God will come out Victorious and so will you!
Faith out loud and doing what the spirit is nudging you to do and stepping out on it even when others think you are crazy and even when to you it seems a little crazy! the unknowing is scary but the end result is always great! You will be one step closer to what you are designed to do. God also will determine how long you stay at this step until it is time to have Faith Out Loud again.
I hope this helps my Sisters in Christ ! I am sharing what I am walking in right now so don't think you are alone.